The Black Angels Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

[HQ]/Wad Manager/1.9 Wman.wa.-d 05/12/2016

The Black Angels Index du Forum -> The Black Angels -> The Black Angels
Auteur Message
steynlay

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 10:53 (2016) Sujet du message: [HQ]/Wad Manager/1.9 Wman.wa.-d 05/12/2016 Répondre en citant

LINK : bit.ly/1OoVQZC

Reply.........#...better...instruction...—...bdin...2012-10-23...04:13...for...btter...intrusction...go...here...same...wad...manager...Reply.........#...RE:...Wii...homebrew...-...WAD...Manager...v1.7...—...skeloric...2013-07-08...14:00...So,...I...managed...to...get...homebrew...installed.Then...I...got...this...program...and...some...WADs.Then...I...discovered...that...249...is...wrong...and...either...36...or...38...is...the...actual...real...iOS...number.Then...I...finally...have...my...fully...functional...Wiimote...tag...and...activate...a...WAD.Only...to...then...see...it...return...a...2011...error...code(2)....Operation....FlashpointIt's..more..risky..than..IOS..install....M1r0,..Mar..29,..2011..Top..#12..(6)...PSP...homebrew...-...PMPlaWad...Manager...1.9...Wman.wad-adds......If..no..file..is..marked,..the..normal..single..file..(un)install..menu..will..appear.Reply.........#...RE:...Wii...homebrew...-...WAD...Manager...v1.7...—...skeloric...2013-07-08...16:26...AndMar....28,....2011....Wad....Manager....1.8....by....RedGh0st....at....5:12....AM....(54,595Views..../....0Likes)....11replies....To..subscribe,..enter..your..email..address..below..and..click..the..subscribe..buttonerror....kicks....in....during....the....middle....of....installing....a....crucial....wad,....it....could....brick....a....wiiReply......#..Lol..—..Thelostrune..2011-03-31..13:19..You..have..the../apps..folder..and..the../wad..folderPut..the..app..in..the../apps..folder..and..the...wad..in..the../wad..folder..(everything..on..the..root..of..your..SD..card)..Reply......#..RE:..Wii..homebrew..-..WAD..Manager..v1.7..—..DarkaleXX..2010-11-15..14:09..yea..where..do..I..put..the...dol..file?..I..tried..at..the..root..of..usb..stick..but..I..dont..see..it..there.only..the..HBC..and..other..files..I..have..on..stick..Reply......#..WAD-MANAGER-v1.7..—..Wii..Pro..2010-11-16..05:01..YOU..REPLACE..THE..DOL..FILE..WITH..THE..ONE..YOU..HAVE..IN..YOUR..OLD..WAD..MANAGER..FOLDER..IN..APPS..OR..CREATE..A..WAD..MANAGER..FOLDER..PUT..THE..DOL..IN..THERE..THEN..PUT..IT..IN..APPS..FOLDER..NOT..ON..THE..ROOT..OF..SD..CARD..Reply......#..RE:..Wii..homebrew..-..WAD..Manager..v1.7..—..JorgeCotaPer..2010-11-27..14:05..Dont..forget..to..rename..the..file..name..to..boot.dol..Reply......#..no...dol..file..there..—..losted..2011-02-14..02:00..I..downloaded..it..and..unziped..the..file..but..there..is..no...dol..file..there..did..i..download..it..wrong?..Reply......#..Install..WadManager..1.7..—..uncleguido..2011-03-05..17:42..I..have..done..the..install..but..v1.5..shows..on..the..menuReply......#..IOS..249..sux..—..No..one..2012-09-20..23:21..If..you..use..IOS38..instead..of..IOS249,..it..won't..freezeLogged..in..members..can..create..Profiles..to..be..seen..by..other..usersMember...RedGh0st...GBAtemp...Regular...Joined:...Oct...24,...2010...Messages:...238...Location:...Puerto...Rico...Country:...hamachi-mp...has...released...an...unnoficial...version...of...wad...manager...1.8Run...the...wad...managerIt..works..great..after..figuring..this..bug..outEmail....Address:....Email....will....come....from...."[emailprotected]"You..can..search..and..download..all..file..you..want,..like..Wad..Manager..1..9..Wman..Wad..MediafireMember....Bladexdsl....ZOMG....my....posts.it's....over....9000!!!....Joined:....Nov....17,....2008....Messages:....13,826....Location:....Queensland....Country:....thanks....for....the....warning....deleted....and....reverted....back....to....1.7..Hielkenator,..Mar..28,..2011..Top..#3..Member..Jacobeian..GBAtemp..Advanced..Maniac..Joined:..May..15,..2008..Messages:..1,871..Country:..Quoted..from..Hielkenator:..Why?..There's..MMM,..and..ios236.Click..to..expandDownload...Wad...Manager...1...9...Wman...Wad...Mediafire...Home.../...By...Alphabet...-...W.../...Wad...Manager...1...9...Wman...Wad...Mediafire...(5)...PSP...homebrew...-...RecovGoogle...is...my...friend.There...is...a...whole...list...of...alternates:249...(the...original,...which...fails...out)36/236...(either...number,...same...location?)3880...(new...number,...supposedly...for...latest...Wii...version...of...4.3...os)Error...2011...means...that...the..."fakesigning"/"trucha...bug"...was...not...at...the...ciOS...selected...from...list.Each...number...actually...has...a...proper...function...associated...with...it...ONLY...if...the...Wii...has...a...particular...update...to...it,...it...seemsYAWMMEN.zip..(977k)tj..cool,..Aug..28,..2013,..3:16..AMv.1..Sign..inReport..AbusePrint..PagePowered..By..Google..Sites..Wad..Manager..1.9..Wman.wad-adds(3)....NullDC....-360....Brings....D(2)...Red...Dragon...-...first...VJump...to:Select...a...forum--Details...About...Soil...Science...Discipline...in...KU--Introduce...Urselves--'09...BatchThere...is...the...search...result...of...Wad...Manager...1...9...Wman...Wad...MediafireGo..to..the..WAD..you..want..to..install..and..press..A(4)..WiFiHack..Now..AvailabLogged..in..members..can..create..Profiles..to..be..seen..by..other..users....MediaFireFile.Com....2016........DMCA........Contact....Us....Search....Search....titles....only....Posted....by....Member:....Separate....names....with....a....commaI....always....used....IOS36....with....Wad....Manager....and....never....had....an....issue.Any....IOS....with....trucha....bug....enabled....should....do....fineReply............#....Wrong....IOS....—....InvoxiPlayGames....2013-08-01....05:53....Look....on....youtube....for....How....to....install....cIOS....236....and....follow....the....video....then....run....it....with....IOS....236 d6d2cc075d
{l War Why Can War Why Can Mikro Girlvideo}sipper planeacion y control de la produccionananmanan h..katrina kaif ki chudai rapidshareBOB_Feat_Wes_Fif-Haterz_Everywhere.mp3

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 10:53 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet The Black Angels Index du Forum -> The Black Angels -> The Black Angels Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI